TMC & M is committed to working in a way that protects the health, safety and welfare of employees and others who may be affected by our activities.
TMC & M recognises health and safety as an integral part of business performance by reducing workplace injuries and ill health, protecting the environment and reducing unnecessary losses and liabilities, and considers the successful management of health and safety to be a key management objective.
TMC & M is committed to:
- Compliance with all legislative and regulatory requirements
- The provision and maintenance of all plant, work equipment and safe systems of work
- The safety and absence of risk to health in connection with the use, storage and transport of hazardous articles and substances
- The provision of suitable information, instruction, training and supervision
- A safe place of work, together with suitable means of access and egress
- The provision of emergency arrangements and facilities
- Continuous improvement in all areas of health and safety management
All employees are required to take reasonable care for their own health and safety and of others who may be affected by their acts or omissions, and cooperate with TMC & M to ensure compliance with all legislative requirements and standards.
All business functions, sites and employees are expected to carry out their duties within the context of LTG’s commitment to achieving high standards of health and safety in the workplace.
The management team of TMC & M is committed to developing a culture that supports the management of health and safety at all levels and shall ensure the necessary financial and physical resources, the competency of its employees and the provision of any necessary expert advice in order to support the health and safety policy.
TMC & M health and safety performance objectives will be monitored continuously and are the subject of annual audits.